Feed Me Mummy, as the data controller, is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Feed Me Mummy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and address
- Your contact information including email address and telephone number
- Your credit or debit card details if you are purchasing our goods online (although these details are held by Paypal or Worldpay’s safe and secure online payment system)
- The items you have purchased and information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, length of visit, page views, website navigation)
- any other information that you choose to send to us
Why we collect the information and what we do with it.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To administer and process your order
- We may use the information to improve our products and services and to assist with research
- If you have given consent, we may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints
- To ensure we have the appropriate consents.
- To administer competitions.
- We keep the information for a reasonable time in order to be able to deal with future refunds or queries.
Sharing your personal data
Our orders are processed through our website provider Create Internet Ltd and therefore they store your personal information to enable orders to be administered. Payments are securely handled by Worldpay or Paypal.
We use Google Analytics and etracker for website traffic analysis.
When using Royal Mail to post orders, they enter address details to print the postage stamp and proof of postage.
Feed Me Mummy are committed to ensuring these companies are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Apart from the sharing of data to our data processors as explained above, we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. The personal information which we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access. We do not hold any credit/debit card information as our online payments are dealt with by Worldpay and Paypal.
You know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL. However, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
Access to your information and correction
You have a right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. Also, if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you can also request us to correct it.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org write to us at the following address:
Feed Me Mummy
PO Box 10166
This website uses etracker technology (www.etracker.de) by which anonymous data is collected and saved for marketing and optimisation purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data, but the data is not personally identifiable. The data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and is not aggregated with any personal data. The collection and storage of data may be refused at any time, with effect for the future.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Feed Me Mummy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 10166, Oakham, LE15 0FR. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. Our email address is email@example.com.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. The trade marks, logos and service marks shown on our website, unless otherwise specified, are our trade marks. No rights are granted to use any of them without our prior written consent. Any infringement of our rights may result in appropriate legal action.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- The purchase of products via our website will be subject to our terms of sale.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Feed Me Mummy takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Feed Me Mummy - © Feed Me Mummy 2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.