After an amazing 7 years, I have decided that the time has come for Feed Me Mummy to say goodbye. The support from everyone over the years has been remarkable and without the help from family, friends and loyal customers, who have spread the word over the years, it would never have lasted this long. So, a huge thank you to everyone who made this all possible and to everyone who bought a vest, I hope it served you well on your breastfeeding journey. You can still email me on [email protected] for queries on pevious orders.
For any licensing queries, please email [email protected] The vest design continues to be protected.
Thank you, Marianne x
- STOCK UPDATE - 10th January 2017 -Times have been hard recently for small businesses like Feed Me Mummy, increased manufacturing costs due to the falling value of the pound have hit companies hard. I've thought very hard about where to go from here, and because of how much lovely feedback I get about the Feed Me Mummy vests it seems a shame to give up so I have placed another order with my manufacturer. I should be back up to normal stock levels in about 4 weeks. Sadly, I will have to increase the price of the vests to make this viable, so if you want to buy at the current cost then make the most of it while you can! Thanks for all your support, much love, Marianne x
- I've not updated the news section for a while and quite a bit has happened since I last wrote! I'm pleased to say we won a few awards! We got two Silver Loved By Parent Awards and a Bronze Baby & Toddler Gear Award. The vest was also shortlised for a Mother & Baby Award. Happy days :-) x
- We're thrilled to say the Feed Me Mummy Vest has been shortlisted for this year's Loved By Parent Awards! This year in 3 categories!! Take a look at the blog to see how you can vote for us.
- I'm really delighted to say the Feed Me Mummy vest has been shortlisted for a BPA BANTA Award in the Feeding Changing & Cleaning category! I'll find out if it's won at the awards night at the Harrogate Nursery Fair this weekend so fingers crossed!!
- We're pleased to confirm that we'll be exhibiting at the Harrogate Nursery Fair on 23rd-25th March for the first time! Looking forward to showing off the Feed Me Mummy Vest to retailers! We'll be on stand QP22.
- 28th February 2014 - Today we were thrilled to recieve a Bronze Website Award from Mumpreneur UK!
- We are pleased to confirm we'll be exhibiting again at The Baby & Toddler Show, Event City in Manchester on 7-9th March 2014. Our vests will be on offer again at a bargain price of just £10! So come and say hello and grab a bargain! We're on stand G41. Take a look at the show website here to see who else will be there. Also, keep an eye on our Facebook page for Free ticket offers!
- 3rd February 2014 - Happy 1st Birthday to us! I can't believe it's been a year since Feed Me Mummy launched. What a fab first year we've had! Thank you to everyone who has supported us, bought vests and spread the word! To celebrate we're doing a give away on our Facebook page - head over for your chance to win a vest. www.facebook.com/feedmemummy
Christmas Delivery: Last post office run before Christmas is midday on the 24th December. Then I'm having a few days off for Christmas (the first time since launching in February so I'm sure you won't mind!). Deliveries will be back to normal on Monday the 30th December. Happy Christmas!
- SIZE NEWS December: Great news for all you size 8-10 breastfeeding mummies - Size XSmall (8-10) is now available!
- Another lovely review of the vest from Real Mum Reviews. You can have a read here.
- I had a lovely surprise yesterday when Dame Sarah Storey let me know that she'd mentioned the Feed Me Mummy Vests in her blog about being a new mum. She listed it in her top 10 favourite new mummy things! Have a read of the lovely blog here.
- November 2013 - We've given our website a bit of a facelift, we hope you like it! More importantly we can now offer discount codes for special occasions! So to celebrate the new website, use the code CELEBRATE for 15% off your order - valid until 20th November 2013.
- September 2013 - We're thrilled to bits the have been shortlisted for another award! This time it's for a coveted Mother & Baby Award in the Best Breastfeeding Bra/Top or Accessory category! The winners will be announced in a couple of months so please keep everything crossed for the Feed Me Mummy Vest! See the full list here.
- We are pleased to confirm we'll be exhibiting at The Baby & Toddler Show, Event City in Manchester on 27-29th September 2013. My home town no less! Because I'll be 'home' for a few days, the vests will be on offer at just £10! So come and say hello and grab a bargain! Take a look at the show website here to see who else will be there.
- June 2013 - We did it! We won not one, but two Loved By Parents Awards! We got a Bronze for Best Feeding Top and a Bronze for Best Product for Breastfeeding! Thank you so much to everyone who voted for the Feed Me Mummy Breastfeeding Vest, your support has been amazing and we're so thrilled to have got two awards! You can see the full list of winners on the LBP website here.
- We're really happy to be involved in the Biritsh National Breastfeeding Week 2013 (23rd - 29th June) by offering some of our Feed Me Mummy Breastfeeding Vests as prizes in the Keep Britain Breastfeeding Scavenger Hunt. Click here to see how you can get involved and win the amazing goodies below. You can also win a Feed Me Mummy Vest here on Red Rose Mummy's blog.
- We're absolutely over the moon to have been shortlisted for 2 Loved By Parents awards - Best Feeding Top & Best Product for Breastfeeding! If you think the Feed Me Mummy Breastfeeding Vest is a great product, then please vote for it in both categories. It would mean the world to me to win a LBP award!
- Well that's it, The Baby Show NEC is over! It was our first ever exhibition and it was brilliant (albeit exhausting!). It was great to be able to meet so many customers face to face and to be able to demonstrate how the Feed Me Mummy vest works. We've had such great feedback and so many of you love the vest, so thank you!
- Our first AWARD! We are so thrilled to have recieved our first GOLD award from Bizziebaby! The reviewers loved our Feed Me Mummy Vest and awarded it the GOLD award. You can read the reviews here.
- May 2013 - We are very excited indeed to have the Feed Me Mummy breastfeeding vest in the 'Mamas & Munchkins' feature in the June issue of VOGUE! See our Press page to see the article.
- NEW SIZE UPDATE: April 30th - The new larger breastfeeding vests in sizes XL (16-18) and XXL (18-20) in black have arrived and are now ready to buy here. The Combo is still only available in S M and L but as soon as the larger white vests are available we will let you know!
- April 2013 - I wrote an article for More Than Mummies about my breastfeeding experiences, called 'Will breastfeeding be easier second time around?'. Have a read of it here.
- We're thrilled that the Feed Me Mummy Breastfeeding Vest was selected as one of the '3 of the best Nursing Accessories' in the May issue of Practical Parenting & Pregnancy Magazine. See our Press page for the article.
- Another review of our nursing vest from Bespoke Baby Concierge
- We're delighted to confirm that we will be showcasing the Feed Me Mummy Breastfeeding Vests at the fantastic Baby Show NEC this May. The vests and bibs will be sold at a reduced rate at the show and you will obviously save on postage too so pop over and say hello!
- The next fab review received today comes from M.O.N.S.T.E.R Mummies.
- And the fab reviews keep coming! Here's one from Mummy & Me Magazine.
- Another great review of our vest received today on TheBabyWebsite.com
- 1st March 2013 - The Feed Me Mummy Launch Party. To celebrate the launch of Feed Me Mummy, we had a little party (and why not, hey?!). Here's a little picture before everyone arrived. To see more photos, have a look on our facebook page here
- Our first review! Have a look here at the first review of our breastfeeding vest by Mummy Fever.
- February 16th - A little pre-launch party mention in the local newspaper the Rutland Times here.
- February 2013 - The new Feed Me Mummy Breastfeeding Vest is launched! After months of preparation and hard work, the Feed Me Mummy vest is finally here. We hope you like it!